Hello and thank you for your interest in Social Motion's services!
We personally interview all families interested in our programs. We can't wait to meet you!
Click below on the INTAKE INTERVIEW FORM FOR YOUR NEEDS. Fees apply.
The appropriate Social Motion staff member will respond to your inquiry shortly and set up an appointment to personally meet you and your child.
CHILDRENS' PROGRAMS (under 18 years of age)
-SOCIAL SKILLS after-school program for:
- Elementary: 3-5th grade
- TWeens: 5/6th - 8th grade
- Teens Mentoring Teens: 9th - 12th grade
YOUNG ADULT PROGRAMS (over 18 years of age)
- SOCIAL SKILLS Support Group
- SOCIAL SKILLS Young Professionals Group
- T3 (Transition, Training and Taxpaying) - Job Exploration and Employment Readiness
- ASPIRE ACCESSORIES - Be an Aspire Artisan at the Social Motion in-house production studio - Intakes on hold until August 13th.
- INDEPENDENCE MAPPING - Assessments, strategies and coaching for furthering independence
We look forward to meeting you!
Have questions or problems with the form? Contact Anam at 713-461-7200 for assistance.