Cooking it up! You’re invited!
Join Social Motion and our Chef, Suzanne and to learn how to shop for healthy options throughout the grocery store and then join your friends in a real kitchen to cook it up! Lessons will include basic but nutritious recipes and access to a recipe app for our budding chefs! Impress your family and friends, prepare a hostess gift, or just learn to cook for independence.
Cook and discuss -
- Kitchen appliances
- Cleanliness and food safety
- Knives and utensils – proper usage and safety
- Recipe selection – healthy ingredients, preparation time, and level of difficulty
- Preparing a balanced meal (food groups and focus on fresh)
- Eating with others (table manners, being a guest or a host)
- Treats to take to a host or as a gift
Join us this SPRING!
Classes: 5:30-7:30pm at Bunker Hill HEB
January 29, February 5, 19, 26, March 5, 19
Call 713-461-7200 for more information!