Plan the path to the future you want.
Independence is a process...a thoughtful consideration of how to prepare your child to cope with life and how to transfer the knowledge and skills it takes to put independent living into practice.
Are you an aging parent wondering who will assist your adult child with special needs when you are no longer able?
Can your adult child live “mostly” on their own, but needs daily, weekly, or monthly “check-ins” to ensure success?
Can your adult child achieve more?
Our strategic planning includes:
- Intake interview - required. Fee: $100
- Life skill assessments (vocational, community access, independent living skills). Fees apply.
- Occupational and relational assessment
- Personalized assessment review and goal setting
- Case management involving the individual, parents and/or caregivers
- Specialized learning recommendations to continue on the path to independence
- Coordination with job and independent living skill coaches
Coaching services contracted on an hourly basis