Early exposure to social integration skills provides a solid foundation rooted in awareness, confidence and know-how for children with or without formal spectrum learning diagnoses. Our classes “grow” with your child year after year, reinforcing core character traits while raising age-relevant social awareness and putting that awareness into motion through active learning.
Elementary (1st – 4th grade)
Elementary social skills classes focus primarily on important social basics and group interaction. Sample curriculum topics include:
- Feel and deal with those feelings
- Self awareness and personal space
- Recognizing social cues & subtleties of communication — eyes, facial, body language
- Impulse management, sharing, being a good listener & following rules
- Social clues and how to approach
- My actions affect my interactions with other
- The qualities of a GOOD friend
- Positive attention vs. negative attention
- Finding common interest through exchange
Fall Classes - Elementary: September 9th - December 14th ( No classes Nov 16th - 24th)
|Area||Grade||Facility||Days||Time||Price per Class||Enrollment||Full Semester Tuition|
|Bellaire||1 - 4||JFS Celebration Company||TBA||$40||Register Here||Listing|
|Clear Lake||1 - 4||Servant-Savior PC: 11303 Hughes Rd, Houston, TX 77089||Wed||4:30 - 5:30 pm||$40||Register Here||13 classes / $520|
|Katy||1 - 4||St. Peters||Tues||5:00 – 6:00 pm||$40||Register Here||13 classes / $520|
|**Rainard||1 - 5||Rainard||Tues||3:45 - 4:45 pm||$40||To register contact Marie Kornherens firstname.lastname@example.org||13 Classes/ $520|
|Memorial||1 - 4||Memorial Dr Pres. Church||Tues||4:30 – 5:30 pm||$40||Register Here||13 Classes/ $520|
|The Woodlands||1 - 4||Woodlands UMC||Thurs||4:30– 5:30 pm||$40||Register Here||13 Classes/ $520|
*Classes subject to change.
Check out BOND Club for 3rd – 8th graders!